Thoughts on Cabas Mary Kate?

1. I am really liking this....any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. I'm not too sure about the color, but otherwise it's a great bag! Little too big for me, though.

3. i like it for a spring/summer bag. i'm stuck with seasonal bag issues- sorry!

4. Not something I would buy but it's cute.

5. No offense, but I find it kind of boring...just my thought though...

6. I think it's pretty and functional. The size is good too! :smile:

7. Big fan of the discontinued monogram mini especially the tst colors... Not a big fan of the Cabas Mary Kate... It was very dull when I tried it on way back when? I forgot already:s

8. I think it's cute. I like the other color that e-luxury has on their site. I just wish it had different handles. I think those would look worn and dirty real fast.

9. I love the black and white one! =)

10. I love the bag - I would just get a different color.

11. No offense taken ;)

I am looking for something a little more plain for my mini speedy to hang on...probably should have said that to start.

12. i had that bag. i loved the look of it, but it was very big and annoying to get in and out of. i think it makes a better travel or work bag (for carrying files, pape, etc.), but a little cumbersome as an everyday bag.

13. i'd love it in the pink mary kate ttones better :P

14. I actually LOVE this bag. I was going to get it as a diaper bag when my son was born. I still love it, especially in that color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice