Thoughts on buying an Ebene wallet for a Monogram bag??

pinkdiamonds

Nov 2, 2011
DH wants to get me a wallet for my LV monogram bag that I'll be getting for xmas. I like the ebene print in wallets, but also like the monogram.

Would it look weird or "unpolished" to carry the ebene in a mono bag???

I was actually just contemplating the idea of carrying a different designer wallet in my bag. Would people look at me funny? lol I think it'll be fine. You should get what makes you happy and ebene is a gorgeous print to have. If you're unsure take a visit to the store and hold them together and see how you feel about it before you decide.

I'm particular and like to match my purses and wallets with the same print. It maybe just me, but I'd get a monogram wallet to match your purse. You can never go wrong with classic mono.

I mix and match all my designer and non designer goods. I have a mono wallet that I use in my ebene eva and my azur speedy. I personally prefer all my slg's to be in mono but that's just me. I will use my Burberry, Pucci or Coach wallets with my LV's and when I need a teeny wallet for my eva, I use a Danier wallet. As others have said, buy what makes you happy :smile:

I usually match my bag (when possible) and wallet. I love how that looks.
I also notice i use those bags more , because I have that matching wallet.
Maybe I should get a mono print. Is the zippy compact too small?

I really like a variety of styles and even brands inside my bag. It's more interesting and makes finding things much, much easier. It also allows me to enjoy an item in a certain style/pattern that I wouldn't normally choose for a handbag. So I say go for the damier. Good luck deciding.

I think it's way more fun to mix and match prints! I'm not a matchy matchy person though and I love to have fun with my accessories.

I have a Black MC Sarah Wallet that I use in all of my bags (Mono, Ebene, etc.) and think it looks great!

You should go with the design you like most rather than just choosing something cause it matches.

My only LVs are a Speedy and ZCP, both in ebene. I use the ZCP as my every day wallet, in all of my bags regardless of brand. I personally wouldn't buy a mono bag because I'm afraid of the vachetta, but I would buy mono SLGs (I actually was intending to, but the mono ZCP was sold out so I bought ebene). I'm planning to buy a key pouch (when I get around to going) and I want mono if it's available, just to not be too matchy-matchy.