Thoughts on Bulga large leather satchel?

moz-screenshot-8.jpg

I don't know how to copy the pics, it didn't show up. Could you see the other link:

Bulga L-Tote in Banana The clean, sophisticated body of this extra-large tote is the perfect workaday piece for all our daily necessities. The extended zipper with a tasselled pull provide even more functional ease. • Color - Banana • Leather with logo printed fabric lining • Measures approx 15.5"W x 13.5"H (including extended top portion) x 4.5"D • Double handles measure approx 15" with 5" drop • Extended zipper closure • Revolve Style No. BULG-WY4 • Manufacturer Style No. 3145

http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/BULG-WY4.jsp#

No one knows this bag? I really want to know your opinions. Could you take a look. Please!!:sos:

Do you know this bag can shoulder? I have order in banana for $186, such a good deal, isn't it?

This is definitely not a shoulder bag. If you need a tote, and you like the shape...you got a good price.

I, personally, don't like it. It is too...odd shaped for me. You asked, I spoke. I think it is one of those bags where the sale price is so good, you talk yourself into it. It looks beautifully made though. So if you love it, that's all that's important.

it looks pretty big and heavy, if it doesn't go over the shoulder i think it's gonna hurt the carrier's arm.
i personally don't buy any bag that won't go over the shoulder because i usually carry alot of stuff in it. i don't want my arm to fall off at the end of the day

HauteMamea, thanks for your positive opinion. I am almost give up her.....

I have read a lot bulga threads, but most people think banana is the second choice. I hope when I receive it, I will love her immediately.:party:

I think the soft yellow is beautiful, too. Very unexpected and fresh in that style of bag. I hope when you receive her you are able to view her the way you did when you bought her and not think of the negative comments received here. In the end, the only thing that matters is whether or not YOU love the bag.

I have two Bulgas and I wouldn't give them up. I think you will be very happy with your purchase. Oh, and just for the record, I think the large satchel is nicer looking than the crescent tote that is so popular!

Thats a fantastic deal! Ive never seen a bulga IRL but Ive heard that they are great quality and very soft leather. This style isn't one that appeals to me personally, but HauteMama is right, all that matters is if YOU love it!