Thoughts On Bayswater Buckle Pleeeze

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really can't decide whether to go for the Bayswater Buckle or a regular Bayswater. I love the Buckle in the shrunken calf in Oxblood but am just wondering if the larger one is too big & the Small Buckle too small & if I should just go with the iconic Bayswater? What does everyone think?

2. I've got the small bays buckle in black shrunken calf and its a good size and the leather is amazing. I found the large too big on me but im petite. I have bayswaters too and it depends if you want a bag you can just carry in hand or crook of arm or on the shoulder. :smile:

3. I love the shrunken calf, I have an Alexa in red. I didn't like the buckle when I first saw it online, but seeing it in real life changed my mind.

I have 2 bayswaters and cannot remember the last time I used them. They were my first Mulberries and I actually find them quite boring now. If it were me, I'd go got the buckle, but I'd have to see the sizes to decide which one is best.

I guess if I were using it for work I'd buy the larger size but if I were using it for anything else I'd go for the small. I use my small Bayswater satchels a lot and they are actually quite roomy. The Bayswater when full can be very heavy.

4. Thank you for replying. Do you have a preference between the two. I really love the shrunken calf & have found a small black one but had it in my head I wanted oak to take me through the summer. I wish they did the shrunken calf in oak. I haven't actually held a large buckle as just thought they look big.

5. I agree , I really need to go & try the sizes. I have tried the small but not the large. I really love the shrunken calf but was thinking I wanted a bag to take me through the summer.

6. I have just bought and sent back the buckle Bays in indigo shrunken calf. I loved the look of it and wanted it for work but it was so big and heavy that I realised I would never manage to carry it around all day. I love the small one but that isn't big enough for my laptop. Back to my Bays for work!

7. I don't own either however I would personally choose the iconic regular bayswater :smile:

8. To be honest I like both alot. My one bugbear with the small buckle is I wish it would fit over my shoulder as its heavy to carry about by hand and by crook for a whole day. I've got a regular Alexa liner in mine and its roomy heavy for hand carry if that makes sense?

I love my bayswaters too. It all depends what day I'm having as to which I carry and prefer ...

9. Shame about the indigo, I really liked that bag.

10. I love the colour of yours but do understand why you returned it. I had my initial worries but the more I use mine the more I love her. 😃

11. So really I need both the Buckle and the regular Baywater - oh dear!!! Don't think I'll beable to sneak 2 bags past my husband. I had the Buckle on my Christmas list but Santa wasn't that kind so I'm having to treat myself.

12. Lol, yeah get both but don't blame me!! 😁

13. Such beautiful leather (sigh). I wish I could get away with the small Buckle as it is gorgeous!

14. I think I would first get s regular bayswater as its a signature style, but that's just my personal preference. My oak one has been everywhere have used almost every week since getting it, even works as carry on bag on a flight for me!
    Think the bayswater with buckle is way too big in standard size xx

15. I have the oxblood small Bayswater buckle and I adore it - in fact I have just ordered another in mandarin soft grain. They are perfect for work and all day bag - I missed out on the indigo shrunken 😢. It is my favourite mulberry at the moment. My regular samgora fits in like a treat. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421520097.876162.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice