Thoughts on and help with the purchase of a Michele watch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning ladies. I would like to have your help on purchasing a Michele Deco Diamond watch. I do apologize if this thread has been posted previously by someone else, Mods please remove if so. This will be my very first purchase for this brand, I usually purchase Fossil which is much cheaper and would like to know if it is worth the purchase or, should I save longer and much more to purchase another brand that will hold it's value in the future? Thank you for your time and help. :smile:

2. Any help would be much appreciated...

3. I think it's worth the price if you love it.
    It's all relative, every person or situation is different. Even the people here are this board come here with many different opinions and from varying backgrounds.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable buying a $10,000+ watch, not because I couldn't afford it, but I'd rather just spend that money elsewhere.
    But Michele watches are beautiful and the quality is there, so I think they are worth the money.

Just my opinion, but unless one is buying jewelry at low wholesale/estate prices, it probably won't hold it's value anyway, so I buy for the "love" factor.

4. Thank you very much for your help.

5. You can get Michelle watches cheaper at Costco and fossil outlets. I wouldn't pay more then $1,500 for a Michelle watch I think past that amount it's to much for Michelle you could get a Tag for that price which IMO r better long lasting watches

6. I don't have a a fossil outlet that have Michele watches near me, so I will have to Google for that info. And, I will look into Tag watches also. Thank you for you help!

7. I'm in NJ and there is a fossil outlet at the jersey gardens outlet. Good luck!

8. I really appreciate this! Will call tomorrow.

9. I like the Diamond Deco in either the stainless or two tone. I was looking at it at Nordies and it was around $2,000. Went to Off-Saks - and low and behold watch face and bracelet together was under $1,000. What a deal!

10. call different Off 5th locations... they have 50% off their watches... it ends today.