Thoughts on Altuzarra Handbags?

asehcram

Aug 17, 2011
Couldn't find any posts related to this. Does anyone own or has anyone seen the Altuzarra handbags, particularly the Ghianda hobos? I kind of like them but wanted a second opinion on quality and trendiness. The hobo ranges from about $2K - $3K.

Altuzarra-Ghianda-Knot-Large-Hobo.jpg

504211800_1_bagfront

altuzarra-ghianda-bullrope-hobo-leather-shoulder-bag-product-1-474312537-normal.jpeg

I just purchased a brown Ghianda Knot Saddle Bag over the weekend, so I can't much information on wear yet, but obviously I fell in love or else I wouldn't have gotten one. In my opinion, the bag looks much better in person, seems well-made, and is just stunning. It is lighter than I expected considering all the details on the bag (probably b/c it is lined in canvas). I love simple classic bags with a twist and this is exactly what I think these bags are. They have classic wearable shapes, but the braid makes them super special and recognizable without any obvious brand logo. I'm not sure what you mean by trendiness, but if I'm spending that much on a bag, I don't care what is trendy/trending at the moment, I just want something gorgeous that I think will stand the test of time.