Thoughts on Adrienne Vittadini Handbags

1. Hello, everyone. I was looking at the Adrienne Vittadini website and I really like the hobo style bag they have. I haven't seen many posts regarding this designer, but I was wondering if anyone here has anything to share regarding their quality. The price is extremely reasonable (under $250), and I just want to have it for daytime use and work. It seems to be soft and slouchy, which is what I like. I am new at posting, so I will try to post a picture of the purse that I have in mind. Thank you so much for any input. :shame:

AD Hobo.jpg
  2. I have no idea about Adrienne Vittadini but my dad's wife buys her clothes and loves them. Sorry I can't help!

3. I don't particularly like their bags; I think they are too old-lady and big.

4. I've never actually heard of Vittadini handbags until I read a post here on the PF about Bloomingdale's 40% off discount on sales. I went onto Bloomingdale's website and found this cute purse. It was originally $360 and I got it on double sale for $140. :yes: I don't think AV is too old at all! It will look hot with my leopard heels!

In regards to the brand I don't have much experience with them yet. When I get my bag I'll let you know about the quality!

glamor_leopardd.jpg grenatfirst 002 (Small).jpg
  5. sorry, havent owned any of their products yet....

6. Thanks to all, especially, lordguinny. It would be interesting to see how you like your bag. I did actually purchase a AV today, and I couldn't believe the number of compliments alone I have already received from the girls that I work with. It was amazing, really. Everyone wanted to "feel and squish" this bag. It was funny. The leather is very soft.

7. wow..thats a very nice slouchy bag. I would buy that for daily use too, but they dont sale it here in Singapore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice