Thoughts on a Birkin 20 if introduced by Hermes

Thoughts about a B20 if it were introduced ...

• Total voters
With the popularity of the mini Kelly (15cm) and the mini Kelly 2 (20cm), it's only a matter of time before they release a mini Birkin. How long do you think these tiny bags will stay relevant? Do you think trend bags like the mini Kelly go against the timeless appeal of Hermes' main lines? Would you be interested in buying a mini Birkin if Hermes does produce them for VIPs?

I actually have not thought about it up until now since you've mentioned it , this seems pretty cool especially for shorter petite women like me. we make mini bags seem normal size lol. I would definitely would be interested in a mini Birkin.

Reactions: Beachbunny_chanel
Not for me. I’m petite and the 25 was a welcome addition but for me the sweet spot of enduring value has been the 30. I can’t even fit my phone in some of these tiny bags, so unless we are going back to the days of the tiny smartphone I don’t see them holding on that longz

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte
Check out this thread:

Definitely yes. I think as expensive as the birkin is, there can be this urge for some to baby it and designate it as a "special occasion bag". Most birkin sizes are too big for this (I think the 25 can just get away with being a dinner bag), but a birkin 20 along with a mini kelly are great evening bags. I think it depends on the person you are. If you are a Jane Birkin type of person then this will seem ridiculous, but personally I think this would be a nice idea. What a cool thread!

I’m sure some of you have already seen this post on social media - credit to watermarked user from RED. Yep Birkin 20s (not Faubourg) are here this year.

View attachment 5743054View attachment 5743055

Form what I read: all sellier style; a handful different colors in croc (including the Vert d’eau you see here).
Only H could find a way to make a tiny bag 3x more expensive than its larger leather counterpart.

Cute collectible, but I wouldn’t pay those kind of prices for a mini bag. I bought into the mini K hype and have used it maybe twice, just isn’t functional for me at all.

Thanks for posting the photo.

Only H could find a way to make a tiny bag 3x more expensive than its larger leather counterpart.

Cute collectible, but I wouldn’t pay those kind of prices for a mini bag. I bought into the mini K hype and have used it maybe twice, just isn’t functional for me at all.

Thanks for posting the photo.
They will be 3x more expensive than a B25? If so, that's insane!

I find my B25 almost too small...not just the capacity but the inability to get the handles over my hand and much above the wrist. I can't imagine anything smaller. Of course, I rarely attend formal occasions so almost never have to wear black tie or carry a formal bag and, if I do, I have something already.