Thoughts of using Sapphire in the cold months?

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
Title says it all... :P

I want to buy a Sutton. Loving the Sapphire but I want something I can use almost all year round. Plus my winter jacket is black... This summer Ive been wearing lots of corals and minty greens. Will it clash?

Thoughts? Should I just get black?

Sapphire looks great against black clothing, so will look great in the winter against your black coat. Surprisingly, I also think it looks great against other primary colors (counter-intuitive) like red and green. It's a great pop of color and could be carried all year round, just maybe not as an every day color. You should take a look at it against your summer clothing colors to make your final decision. I personally don't like black handbags in the summertime against lighter colored clothing. I think other colors work better in the summer.

I plan to carry mine during the winter months. I also carried my mandarin top zip last winter. I almost never carry black bags in the summer. I agree with ubo22 in that it often looks too harsh against summer clothing. However, it looks fantastic if you're actually wearing black...:P