Thought's needed Please ;)

I've tried on the Artsy twice now and have finally accepted she's not the bag for me. She's an absolute stunner but her base is too wide for me to carry comfortably on my shoulder. With that said, many, many stylish ladies love this bag and carry her beautifully. My point? Try before you buy. :smile:

Everyone is soo sweet an helpful, thank you soo much. Okay, I wanted to point out that I live in a country town, exercise clothes is basically what I wear. So which ever bag needs to be casual, I'm loving all the LV bags :smile: I know for sure, I do not want another Azur print, an now I'm thinking the Ebene because of all the snow. My gosh, maybe I should just buy a Ebene Speedy an call it good, but then the size will end up my issue :smile: I told you I'm a minimalist an it's hard for me to even spend a dine hahahahaha I'm trying though :smile:

Everyone is soo sweet an helpful, thank you soo much. Okay, I wanted to point out that I live in a country town, exercise clothes is basically what I wear. So which ever bag needs to be casual, I'm loving all the LV bags :smile: I know for sure, I do not want another Azur print, an now I'm thinking the Ebene because of all the snow. My gosh, maybe I should just buy a Ebene Speedy an call it good, but then the size will end up my issue :smile: I told you I'm a minimalist an it's hard for me to even spend a dine hahahahaha I'm trying though :smile:
Totally PM DE..great small bag for Winter months

A Portobello PM would be a good choice for de or if you prefer mono then there is the Sully...both are soft bags with lovely wide straps that won't dig into your shoulder. Artsy is a beautiful bag, but the rolled handle was designed to be carried by hand (like the Speedy) and is not the most comfortable shoulder bag (mine actually rubbed the skin raw one time)

I used to have a larger collection of handbags but got sick of the addiction. Now I'm like you and have one bag. Do you like your current bag? Does it meet your needs? I'm pretty comfortable with my "one bag" and will wait until it's worn out to buy a new one but that's because it's perfect for me...

Portobello PM is a gorgeous bag, and I always love the casual, simple look of it. Totally PM is also another good choice. Either one of those in DE would work well in winter weather. (And this is coming from another one of those "over 50" gals!)

I used to have a larger collection of handbags but got sick of the addiction. Now I'm like you and have one bag. Do you like your current bag? Does it meet your needs? I'm pretty comfortable with my "one bag" and will wait until it's worn out to buy a new one but that's because it's perfect for me...
Agreed. I like to have one good everyday bag and one small bag/clutch. If I were getting just one bag I planned to use for a long time, I'd go for leather. Empreinte speedy is very practical and stylish and no patina issues. Empreinte artsy is gorgeous, but may be a bit heavy on the shoulder, depending how much you plan to walk around with it. Or you could go for an Epi bag. If you like mono fabric, the artsy is gorgeous, and works as an everyday bag.

So since you are leaning toward the DE, I would probably go with either the speedy b 35 or 30, reggia, Totally, or neverfull. Thats based on what you've said so far. I would consider those relaxed and casual. I only have the neverfull mm de out of this list and I absolutely love it. Roomy and just easy. I say the speedy b first because of the massive versatility: hand held, shoulder, crossbody. Good luck with your decision!

I would suggest a speedy b 25 in DE, it's a three in one bag, shoulder bag, crossbody and handheld. Crossbody for hands free situations, shoulder for a little more sophistication and handheld when you require a little more elegance. The capacity is generous, more than adequate for a minimalist, I don't carry much myself and can get a shopper and scarf in as well. The functionality and chameleon aspects of this bag amazes me. I would suggest go to the store, with your lifestyle in mind and pick what you feel works for you.

I knew there would be someone similar to me to reply :smile: I do love my Salina, kinda a grab an go handbag, to the gym, to the beach, take me to the sunshine kinda bag :smile: I do think it'd be nice to have a real wallet instead of using just a Cles. So I'm going to call an see if they have the Compact Curieuse Wallet in the color I want. Thank you soo much :smile:

I knew there would be someone similar to me to reply :smile: I do love my Salina, kinda a grab an go handbag, to the gym, to the beach, take me to the sunshine kinda bag :smile: I do think it'd be nice to have a real wallet instead of using just a Cles. So I'm going to call an see if they have the Compact Curieuse Wallet in the color I want. Thank you soo much :smile:

That sounds awesome! Have fun with your purchase.