Thoughts needed on another Coach Bag!!!!

Yes, but I got a red one. Now I have two red bags. A poppy book tote and this one. I may end up giving my mom one of them.
That would be sweet of you....Poppy is my new thing I guess..I can afford it even more @ Outlet prices...It is a nice line..But since I'am getting my Patent spotlight as well, I won't be shopping for awhile...When I do, it will be for Accessories and Fob's....:graucho:

i think you should get a color other than black since you have 2 black bags now :smile:

I was thinkin' the same thing... maybe you wanted to get a diff color? Something bright maybe? I don't know if you mainly stick to neutrals, but adding a bright new bag might be fun too, just something to think about! Poppy has some great colors! :biggrin:

i think you should get a color other than black since you have 2 black bags now :smile:

I agree. Do you really need another black bag? I would get some color in the mix with your bad rotation. I don't know about everyone else but poppy sure makes me happy in all those bright colors. I feel like I need to be wearing shades looking at all the pretty bags. It's pop city for sure.

I picked her up....I love this bag...They only had the black Spotlight's in the patent...I promise when I get another bag, (Awhile from now, I'll get a funky one):love:Anyhow, when I was there, a lady asked me if I was going to buy this bag, and I was like yeah, thats why its in my hands...It was the only small left as well...Thanks for pushing me to get it, thanks to all who enabled me...;)

I picked her up....I love this bag...They only had the black Spotlight's in the patent...I promise when I get another bag, (Awhile from now, I'll get a funky one):love:Anyhow, when I was there, a lady asked me if I was going to buy this bag, and I was like yeah, thats why its in my hands...It was the only small left as well...Thanks for pushing me to get it, thanks to all who enabled me...;)

Yay I am happy for you. We are bag twins.

:yahoo:

any pics? i'd love to see a side by side of the tote and the small spotlight, if you can, i ask because i was thinking about getting the small, but then i think its to small, and Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!

any pics? i'd love to see a side by side of the tote and the small spotlight, if you can, i ask because i was thinking about getting the small, but then i think its to small, and Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep charging batteries now...I plan on taking plenty of pic.s..I took a few before Camera died...Check out my albums..They are in the same, and kinda side by side for now...But the small/med. spotlight is alittle smaller, thats ok I still love her the same!!!!Their both Awesome....I would recommend these 2 bags to anyone...My friend Anne called and has been bragging about her new love,lol....:yahoo:

Yep charging batteries now...I plan on taking plenty of pic.s..I took a few before Camera died...Check out my albums..They are in the same, and kinda side by side for now...But the small/med. spotlight is alittle smaller, thats ok I still love her the same!!!!Their both Awesome....I would recommend these 2 bags to anyone...My friend Anne called and has been bragging about her new love,lol....:yahoo:
Yayyyyy, thats really sweet!!!!!,,,good job:P