Thoughts needed on another Coach Bag!!!!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Ok ladie's and gent's... I still have $200.00 of my winnings left..When I was shopping last night at the outlet, another bag caught my eye and I cannot stop thinking about it..It is the Poppy Small/Medium Patent Spotlight#13835... It is on sale right now 30% then another 20% off...Would it be wrong to buy myself another bag...I have (how do I say this) given 2 away so to speak, don't want to get in trouble...So now I have the 1 sabrina,2 Zoe's,& Glam tote..What should I do???? For not liking Leather, I'm Loving the Patent...My bills are pd and my kids are set...My Bf said to get myself something else, but I feel wrong.If I do buy this bag, it will be my Last for awhile..If it wasn't for winning $500., I wouldn't be buying any right now.:smile:

Get it now, if you still have the ex. 200 bucks!!!!!! when i cant stop thinking about a bag, i must go get it, or i'll go nuts!!!!! yayyyyyyyyy run back to the outlet!!!!!!.....pssst what color is it?

So Lucky, Congrats on your winning. How about a bag with color, i don't have the outlets near so not sure what is out there. How about the Tote that matches the accessories you're getting for Valentine's Day: Here is a pic and it's $200.

Attachments

• tote.jpg
    tote.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 67
It is the Black Patent Spotlight ...I have butterflies over it...I know it's stupid but who know's when I'll have the $$$$ again...See thats why I asked all of you 1st..I don't need another bag but I do love it...I'am not able to just get a bag when I want so, I think my winning was a gift for Anne and myself if that makes since!!!!

It is the Black Patent Spotlight ...I have butterflies over it...I know it's stupid but who know's when I'll have the $$$$ again...See thats why I asked all of you 1st..I don't need another bag but I do love it...I'am not able to just get a bag when I want so, I think my winning was a gift for Anne and myself if that makes since!!!!
sounds like your going back to the outlet!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: