Thoughts in the Bagatelle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I window shopped this beauty last weekend and my SA kindly (or not? enabler!) emailed me photos upon request. I'm thinking I'll go try it on this weekend - what do you think? I'm a major hobo girl.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397145148.460446.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397145156.645109.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397145163.157816.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397145170.833457.jpg

2. That should be thoughts ON the Bagatelle...sigh...

3. Love the handle, like the artsy....I like it, as I too like hobo style bags

4. I think it's beautiful!

I, too, am a hobo girl, so I'm a bit bias. ;)

5. I just love this bag! I actually prefer it in the blanc casse but this color is beautiful as well!! cant wait to see what you decide!

6. I saw it yesterday at the boutique and it is gorgeous! The caramel color leather is so beautiful. Have fun viewing it and let us know what you think.

7. awesome piece! I really like it!! good luck deciding!!👍🐷

8. I think it's really beautiful. Simple, yet elegant. You know what I mean? Hope you like it when you see it IRL. Let us know what you get and thanks so much for the lovely pictures)! :smile:

9. You can see on the second photo it's already scratched. Seems like she would scratch pretty easily so I would watch out for that but she is pretty :love:

10. Isn't that the reflection from the hardware?

11. It's a gorgeous piece!

12. I'm not sure, to me it looks like a scratch

13. I love how both handles can be detached. I do like this bag. I hope the 2nd photo is just a reflection, seems like it is.

14. I love the handle. Is this Nomade leather? If so, it will scratch like crazy!

15. It looks like a reflection to me since it mirrors the hardware but I'll find out when I see it.