Thoughts Delightful GM size

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
:biggrin: OK so I keep saying I am going to get away from big bags. Then I see the Delightful and fall in love with the GM size because of the zippers (wish they were on the MM size). So now I am having serious thoughts of buying this bag. I wanted to know if anyone has also owned the Balenciaga Courier bag and their thoughts of that bag against the Delightful size. I have a courier and it is a good bag, especially if one is shopping for the day. I am just not sure if the Delightful will look too huge. I am 5'11" so I can get away with bigger bags.:nuts:

I'm 6'0" and waiting for the Delightful GM to be restocked. I feel so silly in smaller bags, so I always go with the GM size. You are tall and can pull it off...plus, you said that you love the zippers--go for the GM!

I'm 5'3" and had the GM but sold it...wish that I still had it! I love big bags...also the zippers on this bag totally sold me. It just has that extra something. I also had a Balenciaga courier. I would say they are very comparable in capacity. The Delightful is also so smooshy that it does not look huge on...it drapes beautifully. Good luck and keep us posted!