Thoughts Delightful GM size

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
:biggrin: OK so I keep saying I am going to get away from big bags. Then I see the Delightful and fall in love with the GM size because of the zippers (wish they were on the MM size). So now I am having serious thoughts of buying this bag. I wanted to know if anyone has also owned the Balenciaga Courier bag and their thoughts of that bag against the Delightful size. I have a courier and it is a good bag, especially if one is shopping for the day. I am just not sure if the Delightful will look too huge. I am 5'11" so I can get away with bigger bags.:nuts:

RWolfeOH

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
OH-IO
I'm 6'0" and waiting for the Delightful GM to be restocked. I feel so silly in smaller bags, so I always go with the GM size. You are tall and can pull it off...plus, you said that you love the zippers--go for the GM!

torreyb

Mar 6, 2007
I'm 5'3" and had the GM but sold it...wish that I still had it! I love big bags...also the zippers on this bag totally sold me. It just has that extra something. I also had a Balenciaga courier. I would say they are very comparable in capacity. The Delightful is also so smooshy that it does not look huge on...it drapes beautifully. Good luck and keep us posted!

lolly1004

Jan 22, 2008
i totallyyy agree with you on wishing there were zippers on the MM as well..
having the same dilemma as you! :shrugs:
you're nice and tall - you should go for it!

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
England
LVoe the Delightful with the zips but the GM swallows me im 5.3" I too wish the MM came with the zips, I think you could totally rock the GM