Thoughts?? Chloe and ysl

Eek! Those are the second pair or wedges Ive seen like that today. They are too fashion forward for my tastes! They look like goth punk platforms wrapped in a leather shroud.

Id vote for the Chloes. Plus, the texture on the leather on the Chloe looks rich.

The Chloes keep with the fall bootie trend and look very wearable. The YSLs are over the top fabulous, but how much would you really wear them? I'm sure the YSLs will soon be available at a good sale price. If you are still in love with them when they go on sale, then buy them. If not, just stick with the Chloes. They are totally hot!

Ooh! :heart: the YSL's! But I must agree that they may be hard to wear and wouldn't justify the cost per wear ratio...whereas the Chloe's are also v. nice & more wearable (and cheaper)...

Viba... no not at all! I appreciate everyones point of view. I love the YSLs sooo much but I just can't spend that much on a pair of boots. Of course I know that they are not going to be everyones taste. I don't know maybe CLs might be better... still unsure

Eek! Those are the second pair or wedges Ive seen like that today. They are too fashion forward for my tastes! They look like goth punk platforms wrapped in a leather shroud.

Id vote for the Chloes. Plus, the texture on the leather on the Chloe looks rich.

I couldn't agree more. Chloes all the way!

I think the Chloe's will still be very wearable many years down the road, so unless you are a lady who buys shoes just for the season, go with the Chloe's. If you just want them short term, go with the YSL's, they are so edgy!

I wish you well,

Bridget