Thoughts? Cassie vs Kat

I don't have either of those bags, but boy do I like the Kat! The Cassie just seems a bit too plain - I suppose it's more of a minimalist's bag than the Kat. The horse carriage buckle is beautiful, and so is the suede.

I have both and love both so I'm no help. I love Cassie for the organization and the fact that it sits slim against me, but still fits everything. I love Kat because it's super lightweight and roomy. I think the rounded shape of Kat looks better on me because I'm petite. They are equal in that you can swap out a novelty strap to change the look. The closure on Kat is a bit tricky sometimes to line up, but I also sometimes struggle with Cassie's closure (when the bag is less full it's hard for me to turn the one part because it doesn't stick out enough from the C). Cassie has a top handle, which is convenient to grab off the seat of the car instead of having to grab the strap. So not sure that helps, but some input at least.

Hmmm... I am thinking of the Cassie. They have the Taupe with silver hardware. But it seems a tad small. I like the Kat does it have an exteriour pocket for the Iphone 11 plus ?

Hmmm... I am thinking of the Cassie. They have the Taupe with silver hardware. But it seems a tad small. I like the Kat does it have an exteriour pocket for the Iphone 11 plus ?
Hi - it did have exterior pocket and I think it would fit a Pro not sure about Plus. I ended up returning and have a few Cassie's including the Taupe. Love Taupe!

I really love the minimalist design of the Cassie. It is also more versatile in terms of outfit to wear it with, because of the simple lines. You can wear it even to work, with smart casual outfits. The Kat is adorable but I find it more suited for weekend outfits - jeans, shirt, sneakers. The horse and carriage logo reminds me of Celine and Hermes bags. I would choose Cassie for versatility, but both are beautiful bags.