Thoughts about the 22K “IT” bag - Coco First

Armature question… but it’s been forever since I bought a Chanel bag but does Chanel provide a dust bag for only certain kind of bags (I.e. classics)? I just noticed mine didn’t come with a dust bag.

Ok, I'm drooling over this bag but every SA I ask says their store did not order it! (I'm in the US) Would someone mind doing mod shots of these bags? I'm concerned about the depth and how much it will stick out from the body. Thank you and congrats to all the new bag owners!
Are you talking about the mini/small 4800? I've asked many SAs and they all say their stores don't order this size, they have medium 5100 available but I prefer the small size.

Picked up the mini in black yesterday in London Heathrow - I'm 5'2 and the purse reaches my hip when worn crossbody although I personally think I will wear it as a shoulder bag a lot more. I love the look of the bag and the storage is decent (I don't carry a lot). Did anyone get it in bordeaux/burgundy? Would love to see what it looks like!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Picked up the mini in black yesterday in London Heathrow - I'm 5'2 and the purse reaches my hip when worn crossbody although I personally think I will wear it as a shoulder bag a lot more. I love the look of the bag and the storage is decent (I don't carry a lot). Did anyone get it in bordeaux/burgundy? Would love to see what it looks like!
Just picked up the small in black and honestly I love it more than the classics…lightweight and great strap drop even doubled. My store also had a beige but it looked lighter in color than some of the pics I’ve seen of others. And the beige sold as I was there haha

Unpopular opinion, it looks bulky, lumbering and awkward, the only reason it’s popular is because there are so few caviar options nowadays (Essentially only CF and CCH which are not as functional). It has copied the strap attachment of many a generic bag and abandoned the signature grommet style chain of this brand. The thick part of the chain, perhaps to compensate for the bulk, is also unsightly to me. I think it looks hastily thrown together with disproportionate features, slapped a CC logo on and approved by financial board because “it will sell.”

Last edited: