Thoughts about Mono Lockit Horizontal / Damier Saleya MM?

i'd go with the saleya - it's almost no maintenance (no vachetta unlike LH which has vachetta handles AND bottom), it has gorgeous red lining, and with the MM's new longer handles, it fits on the shoulder pretty comfortably (at least on me). plus.....it's just so classy!!!!

I have the Mono Lockit Horizontal. I love it. I think the Lockit is a very feminine bag and very comfortable to carry. As far as being high maintenance, you always need to be a little bit more careful with the vachetta on the bottom of the bag, but it is so pretty it's worth it. I say go for it!!!

I like the Saleya too, and I'm looking to get one later on, although I saw a lady with a Lockit H the other day and she looked fab! I'd be too worried about the bottom though.

lockit H in damier would be hot!
here was a post a long while ao where someone photoshopped one and it is yummy :smile:

I have a Saleya MM (with the shorter handles) and it is a great bag (I'm 5'4") but I've been mainly using it as a tote lately. But I really want a Lockit Horizontal in Damier!!!! :drool:

I think the saleya is nicer in general. The MM is large however! Im 5.4 and it looked huge on me! I dont think the base will be an issue, love the saleya!

i tried on a saleya mm and i thought it was HUGE (i'm 5'5" btw). maybe the pm would suit you better since you said you were petite. i think the lockit h is really big too. but i saw a woman at walmart with one and it seem to sit on her shoulder very comfortably.

i'm 5.1", petite and have and love the saleya pm. i saw the lockit H on another coworker, tried on her bag and love it!

i ordered it and it's coming this week and looks to hold a ton. :wlae:

another worker did say that it looked big enough to put me in it. :smile:

I'm 5'4'', and I have the Saleya MM - I absolutely LOVE it! It is one of my all time favorites. I don't think it looks too big on me at all. I like the LH, too, but I prefer the Saleya.