Thoughts about Gucci Tiger Head bag?

1. C1F313D9-FDC5-4442-81F3-5F3E6FBBDED9.jpeg What do you guys think of this bag? Curious because there is no even one review of it online or anything about it except on gucci.com. Do you think a tiger head is over the top? I like the bag :smile:

Ilaura75 likes this.
  2. The Gucci logo + horsebit + tiger head is a little crowded visually. However the tiger’s head is beautifully detailed and enhances the otherwise conservative colour and shape of the envelope chained flap.

3. I really like the runway pastel blue croc version :love:

lana9 likes this.
  4. + 1

So neither like nor dislike, I'd be more interested in it if it either had the horse-bit/GG OR the tiger's head.

5. #5 Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Agree :yes:.
    I think it would look quite interesting with just the tiger's head.

6. Agree. Tiger head beautiful on its own. Looks crowded to me as shown in photo. Have not seen in person.

7. I like it a lot, especially in burgundy, but it's too expensive for me.

lana9 likes this.
  8. Looks like they couldn't decide between tiger and gucci horsebit clasp and just went with it.

9. That’s it! Totally agree!

papertiger likes this.
  10. Yeah, I’d love it like that! :heart:

**Chanel** likes this.
  11. I’m sorry but this bag is one of Gucci’s worst. Far too over priced

12. #pass

13. Here are some pics of it...I actually like it. Feels fun vintage to me.

fK5L5J+wQn2BgwzItUzqMA.jpg BdRSylu6QwmObBZu0c8XPw.jpg 4lmk9v9JQQmtkQkI6XdjzA.jpg YS6rx4unT%+E7a3qjSWEJg.jpg tIuRUmZcSsCgOm87OVNqug.jpg
  14. your modeled pictures give me a better perspective... definitely looks better on you than in the advertisement.

enjoy.

papertiger and TraceySH like this.
  15. Thank you! The bag looks very beautiful on you! Love it.

Ilaura75 and TraceySH like this.