Thought on the new eBay layout and logo change?

?

New ebay logo & website?

1. HATE IT

2. LOVE IT

3. I don't care what they do, I'm NEVER going back to evilbay

4. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here is info about the new logo: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2409721,00.asp

I don't know why companies feel the need to change their logos!

As for the new site, I'm not sure how I feel about those big "newly listing" banners. I think the "ending soon" ones are less distracting. And is it just my computer or did the font change too?

2. Yes, I believe the font did change. It looks like most everything about it changed, IMO.

3. I think its unnecessary to change the ebay logo. it was so much better than the new one, imo.

4. The thinking may be that people lose interest if they see the same thing over and over again.
    Guess the 'bay doesnt realize their lack of accountability is driving many of us away....

5. ^^^^oh so true.

6. I think in another thread someone said eBay will now keep completed listings up for 3 months instead of 90 days. I don't like that because it makes it harder to re-sell something you purchased on eBay. The biggest issue is stealing photos. I've seen eBay auctions of new users that I know stole photos because I bid on the original auction. But once the auctions are completed I don't think people are checking to see if their pics are being used by another seller.

7. I don't feel strongly about the logo, but I have to say the "New listing" banner they tack over the gallery thumbnails is driving me crazy. I can't see anything!

8. My thoughts: "Meh."