Thought I'd share photos of my collection... COME SEE

Aug 2, 2006
HI, I have to admit that I love and have a lot of other top designer bags but I dare to list any of them other than Coach here, lol!!!
My Coach sunglasses missed the Group shot and are pretty upset over it :roflmfao:

sarah1029

Jun 28, 2006
That's a nice collection you've got there! I would love to see more close-ups of your bags and legacy accessories!

KymAnn

Jun 20, 2006
Oregon
Love the poppy pieces that you have!! Looks like you love khaki signature...me too!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Aug 2, 2006
Very nice! You must really like the khaki signature! I like everything!
YES , Love the Sig. collection but am now starting to love love their leather bags and am looking for one that will suit me best. I am also lusting after the Legacy stripe tote but worry about it being too much with my wallet and wristlet... not sure about that yet. Thanks so Much!!! :smile:

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I love your watch!! I hope to have a COACH watch someday... Great collection!!

Aug 2, 2006
Thanks every one. My mom and I are going to COACH this coming WED so its no telling what I amy bring home. OH NO, here I go.

Aug 2, 2006
Love the poppy pieces that you have!! Looks like you love khaki signature...me too!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Love your Sig. Bags! I see we have the same Poppy bag. I love the Poppy collection and this is one of my favorite Coach(Poppy Duffle) bags as of right now.