thoughs on this pocket calendar?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i like the price.

2. Cute, but I would like to see pics of the pages.

3. ^^ i agree

4. ^^I ordered it, so I'll take pics for you!

5. Yea, I would really love to see the interior. It's looking awful plain for 38 bucks. I could get you one of those from the bank for free.

6. Oh I love it! Might be a great gift for mom who needs a little calendar to keep her on top of things.

7. I think it's very plain, i would love to see the inside. But the price is great.

8. Yes its rather plain isn't it? I ordered it with the 25% off to check it out. But maybe it should go back as soon as I get it.

9. I agree with the other ladies, its extremely plain and boring! looks like one of those little diaries that you can pick up from CVS for a couple of bucks!

10. ^^if its too plain I think I shall exchange it for a skinny!

11. YES! one can never have too many skinnies...

12. ^^I don't have one at this point can you believe it! I use this, but the leather is so thick, and the lock, I can only fit CCs and cash. But I love it to death still. But all in all it would be nice to have the option again of poping my cell inside with a CC sticking out.

Attached Files:

13. Very cute skinny!

14. oh aarti! you HAVE to have a skinny. seriously. it's so handy and mine gets beat up all the time and still looks great!