Those with the small LOVE bracelet input please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    As I mentioned in a previous thread I am planning to buy the small Love next month. For those that have had it awhile any issues with the screw? I have heard about the issues with the classic size and hoping that there are no issues with the small. Also do you where it 24/7 or take it off at night?
    Thanks for your feedback .

Nicoler likes this.
  2. My sister in law has the small one in rose gold. She’s worn it 24/7 for almost 4 months and hasn’t had any issues with it. :smile:

Luvshandbags likes this.
  3. I’ve had mine since January and no issues with the screw. I only take it off once a week when I go figure skating.

Luvshandbags likes this.
  4. I’ve had mine for over 2 years now. I wear it essentially 24/7 except for work (so it gets taken off 3-4 times per week) and I’ve had no issues with the screw at all. HTHs!

Luvshandbags likes this.
  5. I had that for 3 months and wearing 24/7 same do I no issue at all

Luvshandbags likes this.
  6. No issues with mine. The small LOVE isn't a completely "screw-able" bracelet. It has a hinge and sort of clicks in, then all you have to do is turn it 45/ 90 degrees? Gosh my math is really bad these days. But what I'm saying is, It really is a fuss-free piece of jewelry.

7. Had mine for 6+ months, no issues, and I take it off every night. I love it!

Luvshandbags and colorblock like this.
  8. I just bought mine last month and I don't have any issues with it so far. Like Grande Latte mentioned above, it doesn't screw exactly the same way as the original. I actually prefer this size over the original because of the hinge/one sided screw mechanism. You won't need help taking it on or off like the original version. I've read in previous blogs if you screw it on or off too much, it may damage the screws. Anyone else have comments on that?

Luvshandbags likes this.
  9. I've been wearing mine, one RG and one WG, since last September pretty much 24/7. No problem at all. :smile:

Luvshandbags likes this.
  10. Like others said, it’s not really a “screw” on the small, it’s a locking mechanism to keep the hinge from opening. I’ve forgotten to turn the screw-lock before (I know..), and it still stayed clicked shut and didn’t fall off. Anyways, yes I wear it pretty much 24/7 with no issues so I would recommend :smile:

Grande Latte and Luvshandbags like this.
  11. Thank you all for the wonderful input and it sounds very positive. I can’t wait to get this beauty and reveal on TPF.

12. I've had mines for a year now and I wear it almost daily and take it off each time that i am wearing it since i don't wear jewelry to the gym or to sleep. I've had ZERO issues. I really love this type of flexibility versus the classic love with the two screws. I am planning on adding another small love soon.

lmissx, Gimmethebag and Luvshandbags like this.
  13. I've had mine for about 1 year, worn it 24/7 and no issues with the screw. When you unscrew it, it still holds closed. I think the newer system is better than the old system.

Luvshandbags likes this.
  14. Hello,
    A question to everyone with the small love bracelet.
    When the snap mechanism is closed and the screw is locked in lock position, is there a slight movement/click metal sound when you tap the bracelet from both sides or if you try to pull both sides slightly apart when the bracelet is locked? In other words, is it shut/closed tightly or since its a snap lock mechanism there’s some tiny wiggle room when you try slightly to pull it apart or tap it from both sides?

I just got my small love and the closure isn’t super tight, there’s some slight click sound when I do what I described above.

Please let me know how your small love bracelets are behaving. Thank you!

15. Hi lmissx,
    I have similar experience with my small love bracelet with very slight movement, one is more than the other, I have two, wearing them 24/7 for a year. They were always secure though, never unlocking by themselves. Hope this helps.