Those with the Patent Heloise

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
Do you find that your handles kind of stick to the bag when they are touching it? Is this normal? I bought a black patent Heloise off ebay & I did post pics in the authenticate this thread, but I wanted to ask those of you who own this bag if that happens to yours.

Also, would you consider the black patent to be a year round bag? Thanks for your thoughts.;)

I have light sticking on mind but nothing serious. I think its because of the patent.
Black is definitely year around!! I have the Bordeaux and I can guarantee it will be an all year bag for me..lol.

I have light sticking on mind but nothing serious. I think its because of the patent.
Black is definitely year around!! I have the Bordeaux and I can guarantee it will be an all year bag for me..lol.

Yeah mine is just light sticking as well and I figured it was probably the patent. Thanks for letting me know about yours.:flowers:

I have a a Patent Heloise as well and my handles stick slightly when touching the bag. I carry my bag EVERYWHERE...i love it!!! Lots of pockets, perfect size. Mine is the color Anthracite (gray) and it goes with most outfits.