Those with the MC Speedy

I bought both and returned the white one because I was so paranoid of getting it dirty. I regret getting rid of it now since the value has gone up so much and it's such a pretty bag. But I love my black and that would still be my first choice. Heres mine with alot ot patina (she's the oldest bag I have right now)...

The patina on that bag is GORGEOUS! It's not a lot at all.

I bought both and returned the white one because I was so paranoid of getting it dirty. I regret getting rid of it now since the value has gone up so much and it's such a pretty bag. But I love my black and that would still be my first choice. Heres mine with alot ot patina (she's the oldest bag I have right now)...

I love the color combo on your Speedy! :nuts: That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Lovely :smile:

I have to go with the white one too, Veelyn... I had it (bought in 2002 or 2003 and I just sold it in June) - I really enjoyed it! Wore it almost every day! Starting to regret letting it go damnit! lol... you'll love the white!

I have the white and I've had blue jeans rub-off on it. I just wipe it clean. DH got it for me in 2003 and I've probably used it a total of 1 month not b/c I don't like it. It's just b/c I don't change purses very often.

here is my baby!!
have used her once, last tuesday! Took her to school and started panicking about people's pens! I tought..WHAT IF THE PEN OF THE GIRL BEHIND ME BREAKS! so i coverd my baby up with my coat :smile:
I do have to go out and buy babywhipes, should i go for non alcohol?
DSC02314.jpg

I own a black one and absolutely love it!! Here is mine

IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/jenntrav01/LVCollectionplusmore104.jpg[/IMG]

If you are worried about wearing it year round or getting it dirty, get the black. Although I think you can wear the white year round!

I bought both colors when they first came out but then there were fakes everywhere so I stopped carrying them. They are both beautiful and I think maybe it's time to start using them again. You can't go wrong with either color but I do tend to be more cautious with the white one for obvious reasons.

I love the color combo on your Speedy! :nuts: That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Lovely :smile:
Thanks, you know when I purchased this bag I had no idea of color combos or anything like that. I probably thought they were all the same. This was the one the SA pulled out and I bought it. It was after joining tPF that I realised people are finicky with the colors. I like the colors of it too I guess I just got lucky:P