Those with the Damier Sayela PM.....

1. a question....

Does this bag fit on your shoulder? How do you carry it? If you have a pic with it on your shoulder could you post it here? Thanks for the info!!

2. bump

3. I have the Azur...and it fits fine, even with a fleece or jacket. I am also pretty small though, I'm 5'. When I bought it the SA mentioned that they made the straps longer but I don't know if that is just for the Azur or the regular Damier too.

4. i'm 5'3" and i don't think im overweight at all :graucho: but when i tried the saleya pm last time..it was rather tight around at the armpit area...

5. I tried on the pm and I did find it pretty small (in size and fit). I am 5'9" so the pm looked sooo teeny on me. The mm fit perfectly, so it's mah new luvah...

6. I think its only the MM that can fit on the shoulder :smile:

7. I agree! I'm 5'9 and the pm was so tiny. The mm was a little tight on me with a coat on, but fine without.

8. Thanks guys! I know they made the Azur handles longer to fit better on the shoulder. I am looking at the regular damier though, I am small too so I guess I'll just have to try it on at the store. Thanks!

9. here's one of me...it's nice to be able to put it on your shoulder in a pinch. I can carry it this way and often do but would not be able to with a winter coat. :yes:

87A60FB5-E96B-B382-5892471CA37F811A.jpg
  10. I'm 5' 5.5", medium build, and my saleya PM does not fit on my shoulder. I mean, it would be uncomfortable to carry that way for more than a few seconds at time -- for example if I were wrapping my arms around a big package or something, I could push it up to my shoulder temporarily. But I def. wouldn't walk around with it like that!

11. I am 5' 1" and petite and I wear my PM on my shoulder for brief periods. But then I also do not mind it at all as a handheld bag.

12. I think if you look at the vuitton and the elux site - they give two different descriptions which I found to be quite helpful. The websites say that the PM is meant to be a handheld. The MM is more for "work", and the GM is definitely a shoulder bag and one of the sites (elux or vuitton - can't remembe which) says the GM can also be used as an overnighter! The bottom of the GM is really wide so I can see why!

13. Thanks Heather, great pic!! Well, I wish those handles could have been a little longer, but who knows, maybe it will fit on me. It is such a cute bag!

14. I returned my saleya mm that my husband bought for me because I could not carry it comfortably on my shoulder. I don't have small arms, so maybe it's just me. the mm is a little large to be a handheld, so it just looked silly on me.:upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice