Those with Hermes bags, do you still carry others?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nope. I only carry my Hermes babys....but I think it's partly because, well, I SOLD all my others!!!!!!!

...actually I only have three others left...Chanel re-issue, Chanel Bolt (thinking of selling her though) and Mom's old Speedy.

2. I love my LVs too and I'm taking my Saleya shopping tomorrow. :flowers: I usually do use something Hermes on my LVs like my Hippo or a pocket square. I like mixing them. :smile:

3. I Wish I Could Feel This Way....Just Hermes!!! :smile: Someday...

I Believe Once I Have One There Will Be No Turning Back (But, I Do Change Bags Daily ~ So Who Knows!)!!!

I Do Wear LV, Chanel, Prada, Gucci...What Else ~ Moschino....Fendi, Burberry, Dior

4. Yes I do carry others. For example, it rained for three days here and there is NO way I was going to take my Hermes in the rain.

5. I do carry a few other bags, 3 others really. My huge Devi Kroell python when it rains, and I have a no-name bag from a lovely small french designer that I carry when I casually go out at night, so I don't have to worry at all about where I put it down. Finally, I have a brown Bottega Veneta Cabat that I really enjoy carrying as a more casual alternative to some of my Hermes pieces.
    So those are pieces that I alternate with my Hermes because there are certainly days/occassions when I can't carry an Hermes for some reason. However, I still mainly carry Hermes, because as was stated previously, I also got rid of most of my other bags when I fell in love with Hermes!

6. I change when the weather starts getting bad or I need to have my hands free--Old Marc Jacobs Stella and Ursula bags, trusty Balenciaga black City and grey hobo, Chanel's Vintage Ligne, and black 2.55 for evenings.

7. i carry long champ for hauling stuff, but i only use the one hermes purse.

8. Since I only have my birkin, I try not to tire her out too much. So I rotate my bags and my favorite everyday bags are Goyards!

9. ^^ Looking forward to my 1st Goyard bag! :love: (jeanne MM in black/black)

10. I wear vintage croc bags, and love the Botkier Ball bag, the original. Have it in every color. SO pratical! and judith Lieber for evening!

11. well my first love was /is ever will be hermès but i love variety. there are these days when hermès is inappropiate the whether is bad (sandstorm coming or when it rains in dubai it rains i tell ya) or i am in the mood for small baguette type shoulder bags or clutches apart the hermès look or these days when i wear rose gold jewellery and the hardware doesn´t match (guccis light gold does that perfectly) or i am in the mood for either big or no jewelery then i do not want hardware on my bags as it is to OTT then (bottega is fab for that) etc.

12. I am a big Chanel fan, so I do own a lot of Chanel bags. I use my Hermes about half the time. I also have a Longchamp tote which comes out in bad weather.

13. Currently, my Birkin is my "weekend" bag...she is just not appropriate to take to work/office (university campus)...

I alternate with Chanel and LV totes for work...my "other" bags include the Chanel COCO bag and large black Diamond Stitch tote...I also have a SO LV damier bucket and the black LV Suhali Lockit PM... I think about selling one of the Chanel bags and the LV bucket from time to time...I keep thinking the H trim bag would make a great replacement...

14. I do use my other bags, but all of them are Chanel except one by Tods.
    Partially, same as GF I still do not have all Hermes bags to suite every possible occasion:rolleyes: and other part due to fact that the weather here is prone to rain, quite a lot...Some days I really wish to take my Birkin out, but... alas :Push: - it is rainy, so my black reissue or latest edition to my collection -Coco's cabas is going out with me. :angel:

15. i luv luv by 40cms but they're damn heavy! :P after a few mins or carrying it, i'd feel neck pain and i could see red marks on my arm :cursing: but heck, the bag is so roomy and useful, i could stuff all my essentials on it. i use birkin on sunny days only since they're quite hard to maintain. otherwise, i carry my gucci, prada or lvs so i don't have to worry of getting it watermarked :sweatdrop: