Those with a grayson chain satchel & speedy B

MJ8798

Nov 24, 2012
Las Vegas
Which bag do you use the most? And do you prefer one over the other. I have the speedy b DE. I'm thinking of getting the grayson chain satchel in the vanilla......which would be a worry free bag, unlike my other LV's. Guess I'm
Just wondering should I even spend the money on getting the MK grayson if I already have the speedy B?......ugh, I'm so indecisive

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Which bag do you use the most? And do you prefer one over the other. I have the speedy b DE. I'm thinking of getting the grayson chain satchel in the vanilla......which would be a worry free bag, unlike my other LV's. Guess I'm
Just wondering should I even spend the money on getting the MK grayson if I already have the speedy B?......ugh, I'm so indecisive
I borrowed my friend's Grayson (black mono) and absolutely loved it which means it's on my x-mas wish list:graucho:. It was more worry-free since I didn't have to worry about vachetta leather or about damaging a $1400 purse, it was more practical since it had several pockets so my stuff didn't just roll around the bottom, no slouching (drives me crazy :Pullhair: ended up getting a base shaper for Speedy), and the zipper goes further down the side of the bag which allows it to open up wider. Definitely worth it IMO...sorry Speedy