Those who shop at Forever21: I need your help IDing a song!

Vinyl

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
I always hear this one when I'm in the store... it's a female singer & it's a pop/remixed song (it seems). Goes something like, "No, you're not the one, you're not the one for me." That line seems to be repeated frequently. I have done much Googling, but to no avail. I've even tried searching the words with "forever21" as people often ask on Yahoo! Answers about songs they've heard in stores. No luck for me. :shrugs:

I could've misheard the lyrics, but ah well, I hope someone knows which song I'm talking about!

Why don't you ask the staff at the Forever21 store? They hear the music all of the time, so they probably know who makes it or can look at the CD jacket in the back room. Good luck!

I don't shop there, but "No, you're not the one for me" and "Woo hoo"?

It sounds like it's a remixed version of Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall.

I don't shop there, but "No, you're not the one for me" and "Woo hoo"?

It sounds like it's a remixed version of Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall.

There was no "woo-hoo", I'm positive. :Push: I'm pretty sure all of their songs on the store playlist are remixed, but the singer of this particular track definitely had a higher-pitched voice.