Those who sell on Ebay and Bonanzle...

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I have a question for those who sell stuff on Ebay and Bonanzle at the same time ... For example, if you list a bag on Bonanzle and someone buys it and you haven't had a chance to check your listing to realize it was sold and then someone buys it on Ebay, what do you do? This hasn't happened to me yet, fortunately, but I'm just wondering how you can prevent this.

This hasn't happened to me personally but i don't think that you really can prevent it from happening. Unless the buyer tells you beforehand so you cancel the other listing. I guess it would be a first come, first serve situation. I have had a seller tell me that he couldn't sell me an item because he got an offer on it at the last minute. It sucks for the buyer though...

There is an option on Bonanzle where you can check a box - this stops anyone from just clicking the BUY button. Any interested buyers have to email you first. Ellie Mae has mentioned this on a few of her posts.
This gives you the chance to remove a listing from eBay if you need to before an item sells on Bonanzle.
Hope this helps a little...?
:yes:

There is an option on Bonanzle where you can check a box - this stops anyone from just clicking the BUY button. Any interested buyers have to email you first. Ellie Mae has mentioned this on a few of her posts.
This gives you the chance to remove a listing from eBay if you need to before an item sells on Bonanzle.
Hope this helps a little...?
:yes:

didn't know about that -thanks. i really wish there were a better way, though. i think as bonanzle becomes more popular, this will be a real issue.

Under ADVANCED OPTION - Allow Buy It Now - Check NO.
The buyer can still BIN, they just will not be able to check out until YOU approve the transaction. I actually like this feature ALOT, as I can screen my buyer PRIOR to agreeing to the transaction. Nice to be able to do to insure that you want to ship to wherever and to allow you to communicate w/ a zero feedback buyer prior to their checkout.
I have done all of my BONZ listings this way, and it's never been an issue.

Under ADVANCED OPTION - Allow Buy It Now - Check NO.
The buyer can still BIN, they just will not be able to check out until YOU approve the transaction. I actually like this feature ALOT, as I can screen my buyer PRIOR to agreeing to the transaction. Nice to be able to do to insure that you want to ship to wherever and to allow you to communicate w/ a zero feedback buyer prior to their checkout.
I have done all of my BONZ listings this way, and it's never been an issue.

I just checked my Bonanzle listing and don't see the optino for BIN under Advanced Option. I only see categories for "Classication", "Details", and "Options" but none of them have an option for BIN beneath them. Am I seeing a different screen?

Click EDIT BOOTH and there are 3 tabs at the top of the booth. Third tab is ADV OPTIONS. The look for THE BASICS - allow items to be purchased w/ BIN, click NO.