those who own the Saleya PM...

I absolutely love it. It's red alcantara inside, so, no color transfer at all. And it holds a LOT, while not looking too big, so definitely medium.

I absolutely love it. It's red alcantara inside, so, no color transfer at all. And it holds a LOT, while not looking too big, so definitely medium.

thank you...it looks like a nice size bag for everyday but, not too overpowering...does it work well both casual and dressy? alcantara lining is that like a micro fiber????may put this bag on my x-mas list...not sure if my partner will want to get it but, may mention it...an LV bag or accessoires would make for a nice x-mas gift...

I have it. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Like Jane said it is a great size. Roomy without being too big. Perfect for everyday. And I like the fact that I can wear on my shoulder if my arms or hands need a rest. It is a great choice. So far problems with color tranfers and I don't anticipate any since it is microfiber. hth

I have this one also. I have no color transfer problems and I do have a white cover for my ipod which I keep in there. I really love this bag! It looks great with so many things. I can fit alot in there and can either use it as a hand held bag or on my shoulder. (without a winter coat, though)

I tried it on in the store and put it on my list! It's a great size (a little smaller than a BH)....and it's nice because the handles are of the size that it can be a handheld bag or a shoulder bag.

I love it. I consider it a great everyday bag. It holds a lot more than you would think. It is more casual than dressy, in my opinion. No color transfer issues at all with the beautiful red lining. I have even been bringing it to my construction site recently -- the Damier is so indestructible! My Saleya PM was my very first LV so it has a special place in my heart!

I love it. I consider it a great everyday bag. It holds a lot more than you would think. It is more casual than dressy, in my opinion. No color transfer issues at all with the beautiful red lining. I have even been bringing it to my construction site recently -- the Damier is so indestructible! My Saleya PM was my very first LV so it has a special place in my heart!

Ditto! I've carried mine with a t-shirt and jeans and with an interview suit. I LOVE this bag!! :heart:

I just got mine and I just :heart: :heart: :heart: it! It looks great handheld and can be worn over your shoulder. It's perfect for cold, rainy & snow. The lining is a beautiful color red microfiber, very soft and the color will not transfer at all! It's a no worry, everyday bag. It's not too big, nor too small, it's a perfect size and holds a lot. You should try it on if you can! :flowers: