those who own LOVE collection, did you buy for youself, or someone else did?

OMG...I don't own, but would kill for one of those. I thought about getting it myself, but it would be that much more special if it was from your "LOVE"...:graucho: I would wait, but that is just me, let that be a gift and go buy a bag! LOL

I got the "go-ahead & save for it" from DH, so I will be doing the scrimping and actual purchase for one next year (hopefully). After 19 yrs of marriage, the "go-ahead" is his version of getting something for me. LOL..........

I own the gold bangle with a single diamond on it and it was one of my wedding gifts. You will love it as it goes good with almost anything. I think its okay to get it yourself.. :smile:

They made a gorgeous white gold Love ring with a diamond for the O. I had hoped they made it the same in pink gold but no luck. So I bought the pink gold version, took to my jeweler, and they added a gorgeous diamond in the O for me. My wife wears it regularly and loves it!

I bought it using the Cartier Red card which allows you to pay over 6 months without interest.

i don't have one. but i'm saving up for the bangle. i wouldn't want my boyfriend or whoever to get it for me. not even my future husband.

because the way i see it... no man will EVER love me as much as i love myself. :yes:

I have this issue too for the Love bracelet which I might get next year. I don't see the point in waiting for someone to buy me something just because it's a better option. You could miss out on something great if you wait.

I'm beginning to like the Roberto Coin love bracelet! Can't decide which one I like more. There is also an old thread comparing the two. Any new opinions of these two bangles?