Those who own/hands on a BOETIE WALLET - please HELP !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have finally decided to purchase my first LV item - the boetie wallet - but I won't be able to drive 3 hrs to downtown's LV store in anytime soon (not until next month at least .....) so I planning to buy it online.

Problem is, the website doesn't show the back of the wallet's design. Despite how much i love this wallet I'm just hoping to get to know this missing link so there will be no surprise when I receive the item !

I try google it and I found several version...For those who own / seen it before could you please verify if the following design belongs to a Boetie wallet please?

Attached Files:

2. It looks like the back of my Boetie...I bought it online.

3. Thanks Chessmont! I saw different versions on google image i got so confused....other ones look too ugly so i believed this is what it should look like too...thanks for verifying though! :biggrin:

4. If you are buying it from LV online, you will have no worries.