Those Who Own Camillia Jellies

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
Is It Comfortable? Are They Slippery? Do You Think It Is Worth The Money? I'm Thinking Of Purchasing The Blue One And I Would Like To Get Your Opioion On These Shoes.

They run very small. They can run 1-2 sizes smaller depending on your feet. I tried them in my true size and my heel was poking out! Well, they're PVC so I think there's a chance they would be slippery.. Retails for $345 I believe. They're definitely cute and probably the cheapest shoes from Chanel LOL! :roflmfao:

PS: I like the black and white ones the most. They look very classy and less PVC-ish whereas the rest just look odd to me. JMHO!

B/W ones retail for $345. The other colors (pink, blue, green,yello) cost less, I want to say $295 but I am not 100% positive.

My personal opinion - they are not meant for a lot of walking, they have very little support and will get slippery when feet get sweaty between the foot sole and insole of the shoe. I passed on those bc. my experience is a thin plastic sole like that will burn your foot sole from rubbing after too much walking on a hot humid day or when walked around hot sidewalks. To me they are meant for fun quick outings, poolside, beach, a cruise. I think they can be worn with dresses for a summer party, they would look adorable, but again, my opinion, they are not meant for a lot of walking.

I think they are cute, and relatively good priced for a pair of Chanel shoes. They run small, you'll need to go about a size up, and are comfortable -BUT I definitely wouldn't walk around for too long in them. They have thin flat soles, and you will probably end up getting painful calluses if you try to walk in them for too long. I am going to agree with the above posters and say that the glittery, colored ones are about $295. Black/White version is $345.

I just bought one today in the black and white camelia version ... I have to say that they are absolutely gorgeous in person! They really do look cute on. I normally wear a size 8 but had to buy a size 39, so yes they do fit small. I bought mine for $300CAD and they were the last pair in my size in Canada. My SA tracked down the last pair ... I love her!

I tried these on (don't own them) and they definitely run small so keep that in mind. Honestly, I don't think they are worth it. They are cute but $350 for plastic is pretty extreme to me. I don't find that to be a "good" price even if they are Chanel. I don't know about you, but I need more arch support than they provide however if flip flops generally for work you, this may not be an issue. I don't think they are meant for much walking though. Ultimately, I passed because when I really thought about it, it was just too much for a pair of flip flops imho, even if they are Chanel.

They're supercute! I tried them on and the only reason I didn't buy them is that they are completely flat. If it even had a 1 1/2" heel, I would've bought them.

thank you for all you comments. They are super cute but still wondering if its worth the money. The color ones are $295 and black and white are $345.
thanks againg

They do run super small. I usually wear a 38 and had to size up to a 39! They are also a little narrow. I have narrow feet and they fit the width of the sandal right on. If you have wide feet they may not look flattering.

They run very small. They can run 1-2 sizes smaller depending on your feet. I tried them in my true size and my heel was poking out! Well, they're PVC so I think there's a chance they would be slippery.. Retails for $345 I believe. They're definitely cute and probably the cheapest shoes from Chanel LOL! :roflmfao:

PS: I like the black and white ones the most. They look very classy and less PVC-ish whereas the rest just look odd to me. JMHO!

agreed with this :nuts: