Those who ordered the Botkiers last...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Saturday night from activeendeavors along with me:lol: , did you receive yours today?!?! I just got mine...I have to say...It's gorgeous!!! :love: I didn't think I'd like it so much! I LOVE the color!!! The shape, the leather, the size...I am in LOVE!!! I am so glad that I grabbed it! 2006 is starting out to be a great year!:biggrin:

Hey everbody! I have to admit, I was lurking and I had been wanting a Botkier for quite a while. I got the large in hunter green. For 25 more I couldn't resist! :lol: I can't wait to see it. I decided a large would make a great business tote/purse!

SuLi said:
Congrats on your new bag!! I think I might have missed something...was there a sale?

Yep! Activeendeavors had Botkiers on sale some up to half off and the colors listed were different than then ones at the official Botkier site. So I snagged a hunter green purse in the smooth leather. The botkier site only had pebbled and not in any colors I REALLY wanted.

They are still on sale BTW!

Buttery said:
Saturday night from activeendeavors along with me:lol: , did you receive yours today?!?!

I ordered mine Monday, and it arrived today! I'm so excited, it's even more gorgeous than I expected! I got the large Trigger in Cardinal, and it's just delicious. I can't wait to wear it out this weekend.

okay, you are all such good SA. I just bought the same one, the cardinal. Your testimoney made me do it. I love red bags and large red bags and I haven't been able to find the Balenciaga and the price was great. No tax no shipping and half off. thanks

aww man..my expected delivery date is 2/3 (i am so impatient) i can't wait for my olive green trigger to come!!

i think i am going botkier crazy...2 bags in 2 months!!!!!!!!!

pejcharat said:
Yep! Activeendeavors had Botkiers on sale some up to half off and the colors listed were different than then ones at the official Botkier site. So I snagged a hunter green purse in the smooth leather. The botkier site only had pebbled and not in any colors I REALLY wanted.

They are still on sale BTW!

I will definitely go take a look! Thanks!

Wow, I was just looking at the trigger in cardnial (med) can't decide as I would rather have it in pearl which isnt on sale. i would only carry a red bag in fall/winter as it would clash way too much with all of the bright pink I wear in summer.

Hmmmm too many bags and too little money! I'm going ot have to sleep on it.

The color of my bag is Cognac...I think I may have bought the last one because I no longer see it on the site. It looks a lot like the hazelnut color for the Spring 2006 Botkier bags, except mine is not the smooth leather...it's more pebbled. I love the color; it will be great all year. It was such a great buy.

If the red one were smaller, I'd want that one too.:biggrin:

I just got my Botkier!! It is so gorgeous I am nearly speechless. I got the pearl white medium trigger and it is exactly what I was hoping for. So pretty and unique and lovely, like a beautiful silvery white leather marshmallow. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Will post pics in my showcase later, but here are some stock ones.

92472703_e284e8f5af.jpg

92433835_b9505002db.jpg