Those who ordered the Botkiers last...

I actually bought it from a trusted ebay seller: surf*goddess.

She has some other Botkiers and Koobas right now, I would recommend shooting her an email and asking if she could find a pearl trigger for you...

Hi everybody!

I ordered from active endeavors when the sale was on and everybody else was ordering their bags. (I ordered the large hunter green trigger.) So I was eagerly awating my bag after all the others who had ordered were excitedly describing their new bag. Well, I checked my account status since I had ordered last Saturday and found out my order was cancelled! Needless to say I called customer service to find out why and was told they had run out of the style. When I quered as to why I had receieved no notice, they said they did send them out but from time to time it doesn't get through. Of course, I was upset that I didn't receive the notice because I would have ordered one of the other colors. Well, after talking with the manager, they said they would try to work something out. At first they offered a bulga or kooba, at a sale price. BUT I really want a Botkier Trigger and I wanted it in the smooth leather.

What do you all think? Is the smooth leather better than the pebbled and what about the size? I'm 5'5 and I had ordered the large. How much of a difference is there between the large and the medium? (They no longer have the large available.)

Any input would be welcome!

I just received my medium and it is the perfect size (I'm 5'3) My trigger is in a smooth leather, but I also have a Clyde in black which I'm not sure whether it's pebbled or smooth leather...it has a more "leathery" look if you know what I mean

hi there...can you tell me if your green botkier has a "made in" tag inside the bag? I want to bid on one that's currenty on ebay but not sure of its authenticity the seller states hers doesnt have a tag because it was made pre Botkier going over seas to make her bags does that sound right?