Those who love the GH - a question

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
what is your lifestyle like? Do you go out a lot? Do you wear basic clothes? I love soooo many pictures of the GH and it looks amazing on so many bags, but I just couldn't make the GH/aqua combo work. I'm wondering if my lifestyle just doesn't work with it? TIA

I have 3 GH Bags and I own my own business and am a stay at home mom to 8 year old.

My life is all over the place...dates with hubby, jewelry shows at night sometimes, volunteer at son's school, lunching with friends....all over the place.

I have found that the GH makes you look fabulous no matter what you are wearing.

I went to a nice fundraiser and wore a dress that was velvet on top with a fitted A line skirt. I took my black city GH and it looks beautiful. I have also carried that bag with jeans, a sweater and flat riding boots.

Today I wore basic jeans, a white tshirt and flats. I carried my Vert Gazon Day GH and it looked fabulous. I got a ton of compliments on my outfit today....because of the handbag.

I think GH just makes what you are wearing look a little nicer than a regular Bbag.

I think it is just the difference between looking great and looking fabulous.

Don't get me wrong I love my regular BBags too but the GH are just very special.

Working mom of two preschool aged kids. Date nights with hubby twice a month (if we're lucky!). I get Fridays off so I plan to take my GH bag out mostly on those days. I'm your typical urban professional-slash-mother. I love city life and am not outdoorsy at all. I wear classic clothes with an updated twist, i.e. skinny jeans tucked into boots with a cardigan twin set. I also wear lots of basic black and neutrals like brown and cream. I often try for the layered look, which I think is very youthful and flattering when done right.

I agree with the poster above: B-bags with GH *make* the outfit on their own, so I don't have to dress to impress.

I'm receiving a Natural GH Brief in about a week or so and I can't wait!

I'm a pretty causal dresser, mostly jeans and tees and the occasional cutesy top. I have the white city GH and seriously I've never had MORE compliments on a bag (I've had tons of Chanels, LVs, and Chloes and no other bag catches people like this one). I love mine!

I own a business, have two children, and own four (gulp) bbags w/gh and more with classic hardware. Two gh cities, one gh work, and a just-ordered hobo. I dress casually for the most part and just love the way the gh dresses up my outfits. Casual or dressy the gh seems to make my outfits! I find myself reaching for the gh more than the classic bags.

For me, the GH marine city is not a dress up bag, but an everyday everywhere bag.

That's why I chose the marine color so it'd look well with all of my casual outfits. Jeans, t-shirts, lots of whites, khakis, short dresses, mini skirts, capris, blouses...

I take it shopping, to lunch, to meet friends/family, go to dog park, even to most of my casual to semi casual dinners.

The only time I don't carry the bag is when I'm dressing up in a suit or a dress...
or when I go to study, I carry my backpack

off topic, but you are selling your anthracite work???? SHe is so pretty. I have been drooling over her. If I didn't just buy fashion-cult's vif I would be buying your work. Post pics of your GH!