Those who have the vinyl cabas...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you noticed any wear and tear on your bag after using it for a while? I have used mine a few times and it feels like the vinyl chain straps and the bag itself have stretched?... I don't know if I am imagining this or what but I just wanted reviews of those who have used their bag regularly and how it withstands to daily use.
    Thanks!
    P.S.
    I LOVE this bag and want it to last forever...I guess I can always get it refurbished if it starts to look real bad after a few years ;)

2. no, it wont last forever....i'm quite slobby, and the bag looks quite worn...but mine does not look stretchy, it is scratchy....

3. See, I take great care of my bags and am very careful with them...have you tried to take it to Chanel to send it in for a refurbishment?

4. Mine is still in excellent condition. I love it!

5. Me and my sister have this bag and they're both in great condition! We aren't very gentle with them either and they're still in like new condition! I love this bag because it is so durable!

6. i use this bag all the time and its in grat condition, i think the vnyl has actually kept up quite well

7. ^^ my thoughts exactly

8. yay! Thanks for all your positive replies about this fab bag!!!