Those who have met let-trade IRL...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Those who've met up with let-trade in Hong Kong to pick up/buy their bag, what was your experience like?

Where did you guys meet, how'd the transaction go?

There is a *possibility* that I may be working something out with him while I'm still here in HK, but I'm just a tad unsure about meeting an online seller IRL, but I have heard about the positive experiences here.

So, tell me, how was it?

2. My mom and my sister met up with him at the MTR station :smile:

3. Oh, umm just wonder if we'll be able to come to his store?

4. From what I know he doesn't have a store. He only has an office in Hong Kong, however, I remember reading one of his posts talking about him opening a store in the US...

5. Oh Karman- you may go meet my favorite SA! Please let me know about your experience is nice

6. Hmm? Just be sure to meet him with your BF along side- or a friend- let us know how it goes- I'd go and meet him- especially since he's always a selling candidate for LE/Discontinued items or just a great deal. Good luck and pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how dandy the Miroir Speedy in silver is! (if it's still there-I haven't been there lately) Let us know Karman!