Those who are non-Birkin owners (yet) - Say Aye!!!

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Please state your current H bags.

Currently I own: a 34 Etoupe Clemence Lindy, 32 Gold Kelly Clemence Retourne & a Prune Evelyne GM3.

Accompany me in my loneliness until I get a birkin of my own ;)

Will never have a Birkin but have:

Evelyne PM 2 Orange Clemence
Evelyne PM Barenia/Toile
Evelyne TPM Rouge Garrance Epsom
Massai PM Curry Clemence
Picotin MM Blue Jean Clemence
Garden Party PM Lichen Togo/Canvas

Bailey--not really into them. I don't really do hand carry because of the kids, and even my dear SA told me that if I do I should wait till they're teenagers, lol. She sees me running after the kids in H and there's no way I could carry a Birkin, chase them, and not get it banges up. Also, I don't live in a very ritzy place--everyone is very casual, laid back, slippers all the time. I would be very outta place with a Birkin. With the amt. I have spent on M bags and accessories I could have one but as you can see by my bags I love slouchy unstructured bags, hence no Kelly or Birkin.

If I do jump some day it will be an Orange Epsom 25 cm with Gold hardware of a 30 cm Natl Barenia with PH. But more than likely it won't happen.

:smile:

Thanks Rileygirl.

I used to never thought of the birkin before but since my kids are into their tweens i've started to carry handheld bags now. But i don't think i can carry a B as an airport bag unless it's a short trip. I'm still a shoulder girl - thinking of a Pico TGM or GM, depending on the fit. Color? i dunno yet

Or me> I have tried on about three of them. I have never come across a 35cm Black PHW AND I'm clumsy with my coffee cup so I'm nervous about hand carry & spills. But, I intend to perservere.

I don't see my self getting one either. To me the model is not special enough. I'm not saying I don't like them. I absolutely adore them in croc, so very beautiful :love:, but since those are out of my price range I would have to settle for a traditional one and they just don't do it for me.

No B here either or ever - like them on others but just not for me. Have loads of scarves, scarf rings, slgs, Gao, Evelyne, Silky City and GP. Waiting on a few too :graucho: but mainly a Scarfie.

no Birkin for me either - i'm still undecided on them and don't think i suit the design. I have instead a Shoulder Kelly and Marwari. I use the Marwari all the time......