Those we wish we never let go...

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
We seem to fall into two camps on here - those who buy and keep and those like me who buy and then sell.....and buy....and sell and buy...and sell....and buy....

So if like me you have let bags go to fund newer purchases, which ones do you regret letting go?

Which bags do you miss? or get a lumo in the throat when someone mentions them....

I did feel like that about somerset tote....

and i am really missing my orange daria hobo - tho not sure I want the colour back again....but i did like the style....

And oak mitzy messenger....

how about you?

Olive Avimore. I have since replaced it with an ebay 'rescue' olive avimore, but it is badly marked and the handle was badly frayed when I got it. Such a beautiful bag, mine was in pretty much perfect condition.

Untill now I have bought 13 Mulberry bags (started in November 2009) and sold 7 of them! I don't really regret rehoming them as I feel I'm upgrading my family as I go. Looking for the perfect collection if you know what I mean... And buying them more expensive too :nuts:

The only one I have parted with that I miss is my Rouge Noir Bayswater - it was just the perfect shade of purple for me. Sadly it started peeling so had to go back. I think all the ones I've sold I have made peace with before shipping them out, all loved but none missed!

I don't think I've really missed any of my Mulberries but I do regret selling my old LV Monogram Alma about 6 years ago! I still haven't got around to replacing it though as there are always other ones that I want instead.

You know me Poppy, never look back I say. The only bag I have the teeniest weeniest pang of regret about is the Prada e/w deerskin satchel. Daft actually as I don't wear brown and never used it.

I've packed my Daria hobo away as I'm using the orange satchel all the time but I'm expecting to bring it out again in the winter. This year's a/w wardrobe is going to be predominantly greys, reckon orange will work well. Naturally Daria won't last a second if I find the Lindy!

Don't mention Daria.....i have lust over daria hobos....!

yes i also envy your gay abandon at recycling bags SJ! (does not normally bother me but the daria thing is getting to me...)

^^Whoops, I promise only to whisper Daria in future! I wish they'd bring out a spongy leather one in navy though, no adornments just a good old plain navy hobo. I bought a fab Fenn, Wright & Manson dress for the a/w but am struggling to find a navy bag.

I seem to have the same recycling attitude to most things. DH is still rather bemused to find he hasn't been traded in yet.

ha ha ha!! I am afirad i have previous on that front too!! On my second DH....he often says that he daren't sit still or he will find himself on Ebay!

yes i too would love a navy daria in spongey.....but i am still in lust with a mouse grey hobo....deep sigh.....Navy bags are so hard to find....