Those Three Ugly Words

The only person I have ever allowed to use one of my LV bags is my mom. She has LV, too, and understands the value to me. Plus, we are both neat freaks and are super cautious.

As far as allowing a friend to use one of my bags, I'd say, "no." Thankfully, I don't have any that would ask as they are all too aware of my freakish OCD neatness. If she did, I would probably say, "I'm not comfortable loaning out my bags. What would happen to our friendship if the bag got dirty?" Kidding about the last part!

first of all, i would never think about asking one of my friends if i could borrow her bag...as i know how expensive and special they are....if i was asked, i would simply say that i would rather not........

i would never allow my bags to be borrowed...i know it may sound bad but if anytging happen when u lend it to yr best friend...the friendship will be gone bcos of the bag..it happen ot me once and i dun wan to repeat it

I would never let anyone either, I would be devastated if something happened to my bags, because Im so anally careful with them.

I saw a photo on my sisters Facebook recently, where she was at a NIGHTCLUB with my Chanel LAMBSKIN flap!!!!!!!! I had no idea she had taken it out of my room that night. She sneakily went and done this because I would have said no if she had asked me. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I never ever take my bags to nightclubs, where it is smoky and drinks can easily get spilled and people can touch the lambskin with greasy hands. And there she is not giving a damn, taking my bag out to this club. :rant::rant::crybaby:

That for me, was totaly devastating and the bag didnt even get ruined. I was fuming and if I think about it now it still really upsets me!!!

Ugh, what a horrible situation to be in ... you're damned if you do say yes and damned if you don't. Fortuntely for me I don't think I'm ever likely to have any of my friends or sisters ask ... I think partly because we're all over 40, partly because we're all spread out over various Melbourne suburbs.

I would never let anyone either, I would be devastated if something happened to my bags, because Im so anally careful with them.

I saw a photo on my sisters Facebook recently, where she was at a NIGHTCLUB with my Chanel LAMBSKIN flap!!!!!!!! I had no idea she had taken it out of my room that night. She sneakily went and done this because I would have said no if she had asked me. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I never ever take my bags to nightclubs, where it is smoky and drinks can easily get spilled and people can touch the lambskin with greasy hands. And there she is not giving a damn, taking my bag out to this club. :rant::rant::crybaby:

That for me, was totaly devastating and the bag didnt even get ruined. I was fuming and if I think about it now it still really upsets me!!!

I'd be looking at investing in a lockable cupboard to stop her doing it again. And I'd be very annoyed.

Ugh, what a horrible situation to be in ... you're damned if you do say yes and damned if you don't. Fortuntely for me I don't think I'm ever likely to have any of my friends or sisters ask ... I think partly because we're all over 40, partly because we're all spread out over various Melbourne suburbs.

I'd be looking at investing in a lockable cupboard to stop her doing it again. And I'd be very annoyed.

Oh thankfully, Im married now and have moved out of home. :yes:
This happened when we lived together in my parents house.

i can't even imagine any of my friends asking....but if they did, i would have to politely decline. though i have some smaller, and cheaper, bags (used for going out) that i wouldn't mind lending out if needed

I only allow my daughter to use my bags and that's when she's come home to visit on a plane and couldn't bring something from her LV. If she's going somewhere special she usually doesn't want to carry the bag she traveled with. I really don't consider that borrowing though. She has her own beautiful collection and is a member of the forum. ;) No one else gets to use my bags because I don't trust them to take as good care of them as I do.

i would say no, but it has (thankfully) never happened to me! i think that my friends fear me and my wrath too much! a friend dropped a few mcd's fries on the floor of my car once and she was like, "omg! i'm so sorry!" and i swear i never saw that girl move so fast. i was like, yikes, she's afraid of me!
oh well. :smile: