Those Saks Sales Suck, Unless.......

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got a couple of jackets that came in from online Saks and I LUV THEM
    I got an Andrew Marc linen and leatner lacket for $148 and now its $219. What a ripoff if you didn't get it last week. Of course the original price was $550 SO NOT BAD.
    I also got a Dana Buchman khaki beaded denim jacket for $81 originally 448.00 I think. They're out now. Its a matter of being at the right place at the right time. I also used shopjuly code for 10% additional! I didn't get any bags however, I just splurged on two louis damier bags, a speedy 30 and a chelsea tote.

2. The only thing I bought from final call was a Dana Buckman shirt that was originally 225 for 89.

3. I got a chanel braclet for $60.00 from 180.00
    gucci bag for $245 down from 820.00$
    a chanel makeup bag for $208 down from 695
    chanel pink/black bolwer $412 down from 1375.00
    chanel coin pouch $200 down from 350.00
    marc jacobs perforated flap bag $300.00 down from 1250$
    antik jeans $77 down from 216.00
    and two JC terry cloth jackets $48/each down from $98

4. Wow you did well. I just got a Pink Tartan blazer for $ 98 from $ 498

5. Wow. That's amazing!

6. \

wow what a steal!!~ why couldn't i have had some luck getting my hands on some chanel items!~ =*( :crybaby:

7. I Missed The Sale. ;[ I Just Bought A New Gucci Tote From There For Full Price.

Please Keep Us Updated On The Upcoming Salesss!!!

8. CAN U TAKE PICS? I WANNA SEE THE ON SALE CHANEL ITEMS U GOT! :yes: :nuts:

9. Sure.
    be back in a few mins.

10. lv those are some great buys.

11. ---

Wow, you got some amazing buys!

12. Cute stuff and great deals!

13. Ok, I cant take this anymore :crybaby::crybaby:

14. damn girl! i NEED to shop with you! awesome deals!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice