those of you with origan b-bags

1. Hey guys! I'm considering getting an origan bag, which seems to be a nice neutral, but not boring color.

For those of you with origan...can you post pictures in different light? (hope I'm not asking too much). Cause i can't tell if it's more green or more khaki. How would you describe the color? THANKS!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2. hip, hip, hooooooooooooray for origan b-bags, one of the best colors around :yahoo:...it's one of my favorites, which is why i've got 2 of 'em now (my miss origan courier & miss origan work)...i've only got 1 photo, but will try & take more tomorrow didi-girl :tender:

OLIVE COURIER BAG 1.jpg
  3. does any store still have this color available?

4. the nyc b-bag store is sold out & so is AR, but it's worth calling around to stores like "Barney's" & "neiman's" i guess :shrugs:

5. Whoohooo, let's out Aallabama and all her bags! What other gems do you have hiding in there? You can run but you can't hide lady! :sneaky:

6. lol :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. I love my origan twiggy. It's definitely a green, but not overly loud. Here she is.

origan twiggy.jpg
  8. wow, that's gorgeous elongreach, i've never seen an origan twigster :tender:

9. Elongreach, that's one hot bag!

10. Thanks! It's definitely my fave bbag!

11. it's really such an amazing & under-rated color & is totally versatile :yes:...you can wear it with just about anything & it works for all seasons!!!

12. ^i totally agree... i love origan! such a beautiful color. I even saw a few specimens at AR (granted 6 months back) that had really pretty leather.

13. pretty bag, elongreach!
    i don't think i've seen origan ever irl... i've always thought it was a great neutral.

14. Definitely. :yes: It's not a dark green or a bright green. It's just so neutral, you can wear it with browns or blacks.

15. okay, i've just found 2 photos of my new miss origan work b-bag :tender:

45883d1153794683-wts-gorgeous-nwt-balenciaga-origan-work-bag-img_0685_1.jpg 45885d1153794683-wts-gorgeous-nwt-balenciaga-origan-work-bag-img_0687_1.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice