Those of you who ordered from LVR last week

1. Did you all get your items? I had to fax a from to Fedex today and I can pick up my order tonight. I did NOT feel comfortable putting my SSN on that form! Are you girls happy with your orders and did anything arrive damaged or poor quality?...just wondering.:heart:

2. I almost ordered from there but changed my mind. Glad I did now, YIKES! I would NOT be comfortable with that either.

3. Customs clearance requires personal details. Customs would keep track of who is importing what. Nothing can be done about it.

4. i don't see the problem :confused1: but then again i'm used to putting mine on pretty much everything (well the finnish equivalent) so i never even give it a second thought.

5. I had to do the same. My gray shoulder was delivered today. Very nice!

6. nice to know rondafaye!~ My boobies are still at fedex, I went to Neimans after work with my daughter instead of going to fedex and we got back too late...I didnt buy anything. But Nicole got a pair of Christian Laboutin shoes...oh wait. I paid for them. She cant have them until Christmas...heh..heh..heh! She's already going crazy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice