Those of you who have ordered Valentino Rockstuds internationally...

loubou7

Oct 2, 2011
Sydney, Australia
I have just taken the plunge and placed an order for the patent rockstud kitten heels in poudre from neiman marcus and am very excited! Just curious though, I am in Australia and wondering if anyone knows what I should do if any of the studs happen to fall off some point in the future (as I have heard happening)? Anyone have experience with this having ordered online from another country and having to find replacement studs?

Thank you!

quackedup

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
Sydney! AU
Good question
I consider purchases like these with brands with no representation in Aus to be a "you're on your own" situation...
Just keeps your fingers crossed it all goes well :shrugs:

injenue

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
hi there!
i'm in AUS too... i've had mine for almost a year now and have worn them numerous time... i think quality on these kitten heels (i also have the exact same pair as you have bought) are great and i don't see the issue of studs falling off in the foreseeable future... i would say not to worry about it! you'll know what i mean when you get them they do feel very secured!
HTH ease your mind

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I don't think it's a problem. Just contact the boutique and they'll repair them for you.