Those of you who have a Michele Deco XL Day Diamond Dial Watch..How much

islandchick

Sep 21, 2014
did you pay for yours? I'm trying to figure out if these ever come on sale of if I should just buy at regular price.

Thanks so much :smile:

gammagirl80

Feb 28, 2013
did you pay for yours? I'm trying to figure out if these ever come on sale of if I should just buy at regular price.

Thanks so much :smile:
I know it was "price adjusted" at Nordstrom a week ago because a competitor apparently had it on sale. Went down to about $1,700 for the case. Not sure if the strap was on offer as well.

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I know it was "price adjusted" at Nordstrom a week ago because a competitor apparently had it on sale. Went down to about $1,700 for the case. Not sure if the strap was on offer as well.
1,700 was only for the case.
At full price with the strap and the case . It's 2,645 for the two tone one. The strap is the 20 mm and they are $500 and they weren't on sale.

Last edited:

bagloves

Oct 28, 2011
I actually just saw the non-diamond version at Nordstrom Rack. Fossil outlets also have Michele watches for less than the retail price. You may have to call the ones in your area for a couple weeks but they do get stock as do Nordstrom rack, Neiman Marcus last call and Saks Off 5th. Hope you find the one you are looking for :smile:

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I actually just saw the non-diamond version at Nordstrom Rack. Fossil outlets also have Michele watches for less than the retail price. You may have to call the ones in your area for a couple weeks but they do get stock as do Nordstrom rack, Neiman Marcus last call and Saks Off 5th. Hope you find the one you are looking for :smile:
Thanks good tips.

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
the non diamond version that you saw was probably the regular size and not the Deco XL size. The Deco XL only comes with diamonds.

Last edited:

bagloves

Oct 28, 2011
the non diamond version that you saw was probably the regular size and not the Deco XL size. The Deco XL only comes with diamonds.
Hi, I did some research and Michele makes or at least did make the Deco XL without the diamond bezel. Here is a stock picture from a jeweler's website. I think the one I saw at nordstrom rack is the xl. I attached a picture of that one too HTH :smile:

Attachments

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Hi, I did some research and Michele makes or at least did make the Deco XL without the diamond bezel. Here is a stock picture from a jeweler's website. I think the one I saw at nordstrom rack is the xl. I attached a picture of that one too HTH :smile:
thanks!! you're right