Those of you who got the recent metallic bronze bags

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
O.G.
May 7, 2012
How are they holding up? I know it came in the Isabelle, Lindsey, and Juliette. I got the metallic bronze Lindsey, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I hear that the metallics are not as durable, is it true for these bags? Please tell me they are different, I just love the look of this bag!!!

I have only owned bronze Isabelle for a few weeks but I LOVE the bag. She is lightweight and fabulous to carry. Like many people here, I have a lot of bags so I don't carry any of them enough get "worn" looking. Maybe I'm not the best spokesperson for how something holds up. :biggrin: I have owned Coach metallics in the past and have never had a problem. Also, Coach stands behind their product so I don't give it much thought.

I have the Lindsey and got it a while ago at FP - with PCE - and it is great. I too am weary of metallics but this is really holding up. I love it and the leather feels amazing.

I am so glad to hear this, thanks ladies! I have a swingpack from 2006, with gold metallic leather trim, and it started to wear off (the metallic color) within a year of having it. Not being too savvy at the time, figured it was my problem, not Coach's, so I never returned it. I also had metallic leather sandals from them that within a few months the gold started to wear off, and on the tops of the shoes! It was so odd. So those went back. Metallics have scared me off since, but this bag was just too pretty in person to turn her down.