1. notice:

CHANEL-Pre Fall Show
    Private Sale
    Spring/Summer 2006 Collection
    June7th - June 9th
    Where: South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA
    Call your SA today. Mine is Joey!
    Hope to see ya there @ the Boutique.:yes: :P :flowers:

2. Actually I just called and they start tomorrow, open at 9:00 and it will be crazy Monday 30th ! I will be there rain or shine, traffic and all !!

3. south coast? i am DEFINITELY going to be there tomm! :smile: do you think any of the costume jewelry will be on sale?

4. I don't know about the jewerly, too excited and forgot to ask, i will soon find out!

5. Really, they're opening at 9:00 on Sunday???:shocked:

6. Waite a minute girls, Tomorrow does not make sense and neither does 9:00 I am calling tomorrow and asking to speak w/ my SA to confirm the above info, I spoke to someone else. I am terribly sorry if this is a mistake, I am questioning myself and the gal I spoke to now big-time.
    Call first. Stores don't open that early anway on Sun. Right? Hum.
    Please check it out & call first, 'cause I will feel like an idiot!

7. keykey did you end up going to south coast on sunday? what kind of stuff were on sale? thanks in advance! :smile: :heart:

8. 0o0o0o, hope you guys all have a great time!!!!

9. My SA is Joey too. She's the most helpful out of all the SAs there. I was there on Monday and she told me the sale will start on June 7th.

Unfortunetly the bag I'm eyeing is not on sale :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice